Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Any other Our New Baby Collectors? ?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member EmilyMarie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2004
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DaisyDee--the romper you're talking about is part of the ONB collection. Outfits for boys were made too so the doll could be dressed as either a girl or boy. I've seen very few of them so I think you have a treasure! Now you need the dress so you have the set. There was also a drool bib. The edging of the bib matches the fabric of the dress & romper.

    What's really HTF, is the romper for boys that matches the crochet/knit dress for the ONB dolls.

    These ONB doll items were also made in real baby sizes too, but I'm sure most people on the board already knew that.

    Another part of the ONB collection, is an adorable book written by Pleasant Rowland to be read to children when a new sibling was expected. Its just charming!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmmm...does anyone have pictures of their ONB items or the harder to find items?

    -Jordyn

  3. #13
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a blonde ONB that I bought from a board member. I have her sleeper, undershirt, diaper, and red/white striped overall set with red Tee. I am going to go for an eyelet gown, but then that's it. I love the babies, though. I have every bitty except the brunette.

    Here's Chloe with the Easter Bunny:
    DSC00621

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 17, 2006 11:09 PM: Message edited by: smoredrama ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sail-AWay has a nice web page with the first catalog items pictured. Maybe in the stickies for web pages?
    I would like to see a catalog that has the Valentines dress pictured.

    Here is the new website:
    http://www.alaska.net/%7Ejnoble/AGPlaythings/Home.html

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 17, 2006 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Boop0415 ]</font>

  5. #15
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I love this collection and have been focusing on it for a while. My collection includes an african american one, and asian baby, the sleeper, diaper shirt, 2 diapers, the red striped overalls, The lullaby basket...FINALLY, Bit-O-Bunny minus her ribbon, 2 buntings, and the rare knit onesie for the boy. I also recently won the denim overall set for the girl. This is my all time favorite collection! I can do an album tomorrow if anyone would like to see my collection. I will also be listing a couple of items on ebay that I have duplicates of soon! I don't want to seem like I am bragging, I just love to share this enthusiasm with others who love it too. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to see your ONB collection. Gosh, I wish I could get that stripe shirt and red jumper.

  7. #17
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    smoredrama, I lucked up on that one. It was a buy it now and it has a stain. I can't wait to see it!!! I will work on an album tomorrow and add it when I get it cleaned. As for me, I know that is the last of the ONB for at least a month!!! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got lucky on a BIN with a ONB listed as a BB for $29.00

  9. #19
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am jealous of the red jumper you have. :-). It's on my list, along with an African American ONB. Mia came with her sleeper, tee, and diaper, it's so cute . . .I would love to get the knit dress or sweater/booties/hat, but we'll see. I do think I'll be able to snag a red stripe dress someday, I've seen a lot of them in lots.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Prewitt05's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, Miss Moo Moo. I'm so glad you posted this topic! I started collecting ONB last Christmas and I love her! I have a blond, the basket, sleeper, underwear, bib w/dress, a crochet hat, a crochet hat w/sweater & booties, diaper bag and lots of the old BB outfits for her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •